Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's hot. Like Africa hot. Like desert hot. It's just...so HOT.

Yesterday was a lazy day, methinks. Spent most of the day inside. Finished the first go at my outline. Sent it along to Dragon. He has yet to let me know his thoughts, despite sitting right next to me at this very moment.

Got gelato. Tried the mint this time. Was excellent, as all things edible here are.

Been watching LOST the last two nights. We started with the first two (technically the two-hour pilot), last night was three and four. The fourth episode ("Walkabout") has probably become one of my favorite pieces of television. I highly recommend it.

Giorgio sandwich for lunch again. He's a golden god of sandwichery. Salami today. Dragon asked Giorgio what his favorite was and got an anchovy sandwich and it was actually quite good from the bite I tried out of it. Really sharp flavor is the only way I can describe it. Not sure I could deal with a whole sandwich of it. Tomorrow, I think I'll either try the tuna or the bacon fat and beans, just because the second one sounds so horrifyingly delicious that it may eventually become impossible to resist.

No real city exploration, but there may be more tonight due to class not being held til the afternoon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment